Fujikura Pro 85 Iron .370"
Many In Stock
The PRO Iron Series features industry-leading High Density Composite Core (HDCC), which produces dialed-in swingweights at steel length. It is ideal for all swing types, available in 2-iron length “one length blanks”, giving fitters the option to soft or hard step to reach in-between flexes.
Product benefits & Technology:
- Extend your playing career, graphite exerts less strain on muscles and bones due to impact absorption
- HDCC (high density composite core) technology is proprietary and allows clubs to be achieve steel swing weights and steel length, something no other graphite shaft can accomplish
- HDCC material is added in the mid-to-tip section of our iron shafts to balance the weight
- HDCC is 62% more dense than standard modulus material used in composition of graphite shafts
- Premium materials ensure better consistency than steel
- Lighter weights allow for more club speed and premium stable materials ensure control
- HDCC material significantly reduces vibration compared to steel to allow for softer feel
We stock a wide range of products which are sourced directly from manufactures or authorised re-sellers, the majority of which are from the UK.
We use safe & secure